Saturday 23 February 2013

THE CHOCOLATE HOUSE

Are you good at making difficult decisions? 
Yeah its a most burning question before a homemaker n working momy which I am luckily (blessed).
Peeping out of that pretty melodious song :

I'm A Barbie girl
In The Barbie World
Life In Plastic 
Its Fantastic

These days I am totally into:

On My Way To Better Things 
I'll Find Myself Some Wings
No Time For A Summer Friend
Seasons Change and So did I
You Need Not Wonder Why
You Need Not Wonder Why

A bit tucked n a bit stuffed me in my chocolate house (smile)


4 comments:

  1. Oh! that's my pet song-the Barbie song :)
    Ma'am, certainly things changes with time and the sooner you adapt yourself to them, the more good it is. Loved the lines
    "I'll Find Myself Some Wings
    You Need Not Wonder Why"

    Silly Smiles... Take you Miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infact ... the change is inevitable n the man has to adapt it... yeah these lines belong to one of ma fav song (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acceptance is the sign of growing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute.
    Thank You for the read.

    ReplyDelete