Saturday 5 May 2012

ALLEGIANCE

ALLEGIANCE 

A girl always finds a man in her life who resembles or who can be as ideal as her 'PAPA'.. me was the same .
A newly born childish wish in me at ma 19 suddenly .....
I was Passionately engrossed With the looks as well as gestures and talking sense of a guy ......
Knocking at ma ownself , I asked 'ME' , 'Are you in LOVE ?'
and the positive response just made me to be on cloud 9.
Love ! Affection ! Attraction ! Ahhhhaaa !
all the words were as new as a rose petal of a blooming bud to me .
Sleepless nights and images in the thoughts , some of already passed but more of near to come . 
With each passing day and talking phones , we were more engrossed with one another with a sweet wait to be tied in a "KNOT".
The purest day arrived and with full of enthusiasm wrapped in nervous shyness, we took our "PIOUS SEVEN PHERE".
The honeymoon trip to GOA and many other gradual trips exploring different places made us to know one another well .
Moving with the time of wheel a loving family and gathered responsibilities couldnt even touched our NEARNESS and a PETAL AFFECTION .
Blah ... Blah... Blah.... the life doesnot always carry all the plus but at times few other aspects excluding this romantic idea too struck and hits in between . 
"HOW TO TACKLE AND OVERCOME THOSE ?" 
Perhaps I could never be out of those emotional moments if 'HE'
has not supported me . 
The firm support with harder gestures  "PURE MANLY".
With all ups and downs , wheel of life keeps rotating .....
'ME' and 'HE' are ready to fight and overcome challenges being 'US'.

Last but not the least .........

Simply LOVE and ADORE him as my SPECIAL FRIEND .....  MY BETTERHALF .....  !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment