Monday 9 April 2018

Back To The Eternity

Seeing my blog after many years made me to have an immense feeling to restart it. Recalling the song : 

Want you back in my life 
I want you back in my life 
Want you back by my side 
Cause that's where you belong


It simply seems like a refresh button in my life. A pleasure to reheal my thoughts regardless of where they generated from. It is no less than a place for me where I can sit quietly without any distractions with tapping fingures on the keyboard like flying high and higher ! 

I'm lovin it ! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jyoti,

    "We want you back to blogging world."
    "We would love to read more from you."
    Keep writing, keep smiling.
    Cheers.
    Silly Smiles ...Take you miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Surbhi.
      Loved to know this.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Soon.
    Thank You for motivation.

    ReplyDelete