Wednesday 9 May 2012

KURKURE CLASH

TEDHA HAI PAR MERA HAI 


An evening full of storms ,
a moment filled with sobs ,

why the rain has poured on me ?
thy made my veins to block

tripos n breaks 
rub z n hakes
the stalk y naggy world ;

Am i okay asked inself ;
but got the clumsy shaize .

The soulful , the delightful ,
the sand now mix with salt ;
O how cant I be the same ; 
A hymn to the NAME ;
made me regain..

saw decorous site around ;
in the same as before;
clash with a lovely bash;
just matters was the cheer.

Joyous not doleful;
Happy not woeful;

Divinity comes from inside;
Docile moments grows and ripe.

A chummy clash; 
A sweet bone;
I'm in love with flighty zone .

The tycoon love of KURKURE types,
made me higher with all insight . 


jyoti mehta            

No comments:

Post a Comment