Friday 25 May 2012

A Diary Of A Mumzzz

"Mother Of One Is Just Mom
but
Mother Of Two Makes You A
REFREE"



lol How true ... ! It proved itself already so many times and again the summer sapling days are here to remark this statement .


"Man learns Whole Life"


Similarly Me.. :)
Simply loving my kiddoes as my teachers ..
They teach me how to play Cricket and run instantly as soon as hit the ball -
IF MISSED - "Ahhhh mumzzzzz U need to be QUICK "
' Children are never more serious than when they play.'



Learning to Tune Up XYLOPHONE from SWEETU on his own rhythm ... :) :)
WOW ! Musical instrument sounding by ma own hand ... m lovin it <3 <3

The soul is healed by being with children.


So when my sweetu works his way and asks, "Do you love <3 me the best, Mumma?" I wrap my arms around him and reassure him, "Yupzz, Mommy loves <3 you more than anything else in the whole wide world."
Because I do. And his papa is OK with that -- because he does too :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment