Monday 14 January 2013

BEHTI HAWA SA THA WO

The Life ... A word which is never stationary. Full of storms n breeze too. Full of love, understanding on one side and misconceptions on the other.
Being a part of it I too have to enjoy each and every thrash of it. Now either that is being surrounded by loved ones or being apart from them, one has to accept challenges.
Celebrating strong relations with ma pals has become sort of my habit. But...

As it is said by Samuel Johnson ...
" The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.... !!"

Suddenly one fine morning, finding a friend not more than a stranger makes me to believe the above statement whole heartedly.

A friend whom I statrted seeing as a sibling from different parent is now gone ... to remain in only my thoughts ... my dreams ...!!





4 comments:

  1. Hmm...that's an interesting quote. True too.

    I hope you find peace soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is one of my favrt. It's so true that old frnz forget us even though they live alive in our memories.the moments which made us laugh once, which made us live to the fullest once now brings tear , now becomes the reason of solitude.


    http://surbhibafna.blogspot.com
    Silly smiles.. take you miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly Surbhi .. old friends and their memories are asset.. n ofcourse this song beats in heart.. ♥
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete