Wednesday 13 June 2012

AMEEN


It is well famous in our culture that at times MAA SARASWATI blesses our tongue and make our words true. The same happened with me. I don't know whether it was a blessing or a curse for me .. (confuse)
As my last post suggested that I loved being cared and pampered ..... didn't wanna get well but just was enjoying everyone roaming around me .(smile)
The same day arrived when I still am taking time to recover . Temperature hike is not even letting me be easy.(alas) And moreover I am missing badly my swimming classes too (ah). 
Being bought up and living in a very caressed environment , seems like my own self is SCREAMING.
Quit diving just because of raised temperature (no ways). 
Now I wanna get well to dip and dive again. (AMEEN)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha.. Good one. Best wishes for you.. Also, thanks for writing at Quote 'UR' Heart. Keep writing..! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete